A living collection of concepts, techniques, tools and frameworks on developing software.
Stats: 191 files with 916 links between them.
- Browse around to discover interesting insights from the world of software development.
- Information in each note is meant to give you a brief explanation and encourage you to explore further.
- Clone the repo to explore the Graph Visualisation
- Submit improvements, suggestions & feedbacks through pull requests
- This is by no means an exhaustive list of concepts. I’m sure I’ve missed many more and do suggest them if you can.
- Links between notes are based on my own understanding. It might not be accurate or relevant.
- Bias towards any tools/concepts are solely based on my experience or lack of it with other alternatives.
If you have any feedback for improvements, feel free to improve on this repo at https://github.com/tslim/concepts. Thanks!
- Built on top of Foam, a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub.
- GitHub Pages Themes by Just the Docs